What Is Personal Information?
What Personal Information Does Ravid Collect?
Ravid actively collects information that the user voluntarily provides, such as when you create an account and profile, send us an e-mail or post information or other content to the Ravid website. Ravid automatically collects certain information about when you use the Ravid site and services, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site and your activity on the Ravid site. Ravid treats this information as personal information if it is combined with, or linked to personally identifying information. Otherwise, it is used in the aggregate only. Ravid may also automatically collect certain information through the use of "cookies" or web beacons.
How Does Ravid Use Personal Information?
Ravid may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide services or information that you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
- To respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, complaints and to provide customer service;
- To monitor and analyze site usage and trends, and to personalize and improve the Ravid site with features such as ads and content that matches user’s profiles and interests
- To increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Ravid services and app;
- To send the user confirmations, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate the use, administration, and operation of the Ravid site; and
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
What Personal Information Does Ravid Share With Third Parties?
- With service providers who are working in connection with the operation of the Ravid website or services;
- When you give Ravid consent to do so, including if notification is stated on the Ravid website that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you have provided such information;
- When Ravid believes in good faith that it is lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as a business asset.
Ravid is not responsible for the actions of service providers or other third parties, nor is Ravid responsible for any additional information that you provide directly to any third parties.
Links to Other Sites
What Steps Does Ravid Take To Protect Your Information Online?
Ravid takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding the Use of Your Information?
You may "opt out" of receiving marketing or promotional emails from Ravid by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt out, Ravid may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or any ongoing business relations.
Last Updated: July 3, 2012